Hello! My name is Brian and I’m a huge fan of Inspirato Pass. I’m a 46 year old married dad of two high school daughters. We live in Orange County, CA. I love to travel and tend to obsess over finding value in vacations we take as a family. I deeply value new experiences and creating memories with family and friends.
I write this blog for the following purposes:
- Review Inspirato Pass to help others determine whether or not it would be a good fit for them
- Share my personal experience with other subscribers and interested parties so that they can get a good idea of how Inspirato Pass can be utilized with maximum value optimization
- Periodically point out particularly interesting value opportunities available to Inspirato Pass members that may drive and increase subscription value
- Encourage Inspirato as a company to continually create and increase the value equation for Inspirato Pass holders
I first came across Inspirato from an Instagram ad on my feed a few months ago. I didn’t pay much attention to it for quite some time. At some point, the mention of “luxury-vacation-subscription” peaked my interest. I decided to click and explore. I became fascinated fairly quickly. There were beautiful vacation homes and hotels at all of our favorite destinations, even great Staycation options!
I got to the point where I realized, without any doubt, that the inventory offerings of Inspirato Pass were a perfect fit for us. We could vacation for a lifetime with the inventory that they currently have. BUT, would it make financial sense for us to invest in the program? So, a quick summary of how Inspirato Pass works.
- $2,500 per month, no other fees, taxes, etc. (Of course, any additional charges at your vacation home/hotel will be your responsibility)
- Six month minimum subscription
- At the $2,500 per month level, you are only permitted to hold one reservation at a time
- Reserve homes/hotels from the significant offerings on the Inspirato Pass website. Duration of stay varies from two nights to up to thirty
- You can share with your spouse/partner, but sharing with others is not permitted unless you upgrade your membership and pay an additional $500/month/Pass
- There are options for a $5,000 or $7,500 per month subscription for those who would like to have the ability to hold two or three reservations at a time.
I began to explore the value equation for our family. If I decided to pay $2,500 per month, how much value could I achieve? Would it be a loser, i.e. would I save money by just booking myself? Would it be a net zero or break even, i.e. would I end up spending the same amount of money as if I booked myself? Or, would I be able to get significant additional value from being an Inspirato Pass member?….Keep reading this post to find out.
And please don’t hesitate to say hello!
Disclaimer: I signed up for Inspirato Pass on November 30, 2019 and am unabashedly excited about it and the opportunity it presents to Passholders! This blog reflects my opinions only. I commit to write unbiased reviews based strictly on my experiences and research. That being said, Inspirato does have a referral program for Passholders and I’d be silly not to take advantage of it! So, mention that you were referred by me for a custom gift upon arrival at your first destination with Pass!
Thanks for reading!